FAQ - Skysetter Mobiles
Frequently Asked Questions - Skysetter Mobiles
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING SUSPENDED INDEFINATELY DUE TO COVID19 DELAYS.
1. Custom Orders - We love custom orders! If you would like something made that is unique to your business or home please contact me!
2. How long does it take to ship my mobile? Many of our mobiles are made to order. The average time to handcraft and ship your mobile is around 8 business days. Larger mobiles can take around 7 to 15 business days to handcraft and ship. Custom hand painted mobiles take 7 to 21 business days depending on the size.
3. Do you carry any mobiles in stock and ready to ship? My hand painted original artistic mobiles and metal mobiles are in stock ready to ship. The solid color mobiles are "made to order" only. This allows me the time to develop new designs or skills instead of creating stock that may sit on a shelf.
4. Where do you create your mobiles? All of my mobiles are created one by one in my Natchez, Mississippi home studio.
5. How do you ship your orders? All of my mobile shipments are completed using UPS Ground both in the USA and abroad. Most of my mobiles fit in an 18 x 24 x 1 box and weigh 2lbs.
6. How do I hang a Skysetter Mobile? I personally use a 3m command utensil hook to hang mobiles on a smooth ceiling. My mobiles are very lightweight so they will move easily with the air currents in your home or business. You can also install a cup hook in a stud in the ceiling of your room.
7. Do you provide hanging hardware with my order? This year I started sending cup hooks in the shipment. But, since I have been sending my packages for 10 years without them I often forget. So, no guarantee that you will receive a cup hook in your package. When I find that I am consistently sending them I will add a cup hook guarantee to my mobile descriptions.
8. Mobile care and cleaning. All mobiles can be cleaned with a soft cloth occasionally. I do suggest that you clean a mobile that is kept in a kitchen or restaurant at least once per month.
9. I need my mobile to be shipped quickly. Do you offer a rush service? At this time I don't offer a paid rush service. I usually have around 9 orders on my workbench and don't want to delay someone's order to bump one ahead. With that said please contact me and I'll be happy to let you know if I can get one out to you quicker than normal. I may be able to take a little of my off time to get one out for you as a favor. Also, all of my artistic mobiles are ready to ship. Here is a link to my ready to ship mobiles.
10. Shipping Policy - All of our shipping is completed using UPS Ground as of 12/10/2020. It is all insured and trackable. On the off chance that I need to use a different carrier I ship with Fedex. All shipments originate in Natchez Mississippi and we ship worldwide.
11. Return Policy - Returns are accepted in most cases. I accept returns within 30 days from the date of order with limitations. If the mobile has been removed from the packaging prior to return there will be a 20% restocking fee. If the mobile was returned damaged due to improper packing only a 50% refund will be issued. In the rare case that the mobile is damaged on its way to you I will ship a new one as soon as I can without any additional charges to you. Returns requested after 30 days will receive a store credit.
12. Wholesale Orders - Occasionally I accept wholesale orders on a case by case basis. My minimum wholesale purchase is 12 pieces plus shipping. Contact me for more wholesale pricing information.
13. Commission Orders - If you are interested in representing my mobile or painting work in your gallery please contact me. I only accept commission relationships with galleries that have been established for at least 5 years and have a strong social media presence.
PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK A QUESTION. I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY AND I DON'T UP-CHARGE BECAUSE YOU WANTED ONE RED COMPONENT IN YOUR BLACK MOBILE. I LOVE WHAT I DO AND WAS MAKING A MOBILE ANYWAY :-)